What We Do
We work with CFD = Computational Fluid Dynamics, using computer models to find the right solution and best design for a wide variety of industries and applications. We work with our clients throughout the process, which means we are upfront to present and discuss the results as they become available. Often the initial findings require a change to the scope and the way we work through the project, so it’s important to us to maintain a good working relationship with excellent communication throughout the project.
We work with our clients to find out what question they are trying to answer. We then create physically realistic models of the process, system or equipment using the latest Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation technology, to provide that answer.
We utilise CFD simulations to gain an in-depth understanding of fluid behaviour and physical processes such as chemical reactions, combustion and particle separation. We analyse equipment and system performance and use our technical expertise and considerable experience to develop innovative and effective designs that meet your requirements.
We work with a variety of clients, including:
- Equipment Suppliers
- Engineering Consultancies
- Chemical Process Plants
Typical engineering problems that we provide assistance with include:
- Clarifying operatational issues by providing insight into underlying causes.
- Assisting in the development of new designs.
- Avoiding unforeseen scale-up issues.
- Troubleshoot commissioning problems.
- Thoroughly test new design concepts, greatly reducing the risks associated with adopting new designs.
- Investigating abnormal and emergency scenarios to ensure design objectives are always achieved.
What We Do
- We create computer models that predict how fluids behave
- We use mathematical models to describe aspects of fluid behaviour
- We work with commercial CFD software from ANSYS
- We provide cutting edge visualisations with Fieldview software from INTELLIGENT LIGHT
- For more specific information please follow this link to CFD Capabilities
If you have a question you would like answered by an experienced specialist in mulitphase and complex simulations, with proven technical ability supported by excellent inter-personal skills, please contact us at CFD Engineering today. Provide as much details as you can on our contact form, and we will be in touch to discuss.